- all supplied jobs are ‘flight-checked’ for possible problems such as RGB pictures or colours, low resolution pictures, unnecessary spot colours etc.
- retouching and colour correction.
- clean-up and cut-outs.
We use cutting-edge machinery to produce top-class results. Our high capacity means that no job is too big for us to handle, with your deadlines as important to us as our own.
Using state-of-the-art equipment, some of which is a first for Cyprus, we can offer our customers a complete printing and finishing service under one roof.
- Saddle Stitching – multiple-sheets folded paper (the fold becomes the spine of the booklet) with two or more staples placed in the fold.
- Perfect Binding – various sections with a cover, glued together at the spine with a strong, flexible glue.
- Matt or Gloss Lamination – to give your finished printing a soft satin or shiny finish.
- Spot UV Varnish – applied to chosen areas of a printed piece to highlight that part of the design.
- Foil and Embossing – application of foil with heat combined with embossing (creating a raised impression) that results in a raised and foil stamped image.
- Die Cutting – a manufacturing process used to generate large numbers of the same shape from materials such as wood, plastic, metal or fabric.
Spiral & Comb binding
Secure your documents with either plastic or metal spiral binding. This is an ideal solution for catalogues with pages that change periodically for a single event or conference.